1. Microsoft Excel Microsoft Excel is a computer spreadsheet programme that can be used to store and analyse large quantities of data. While it may seem intimidating at first, once you have mastered the basics of Microsoft Excel it can make your life a lot easier. It can boost your employability and career prospects whilst also being a useful tool to analyse data in everyday life, such as when managing personal finances. Platforms to learn excel: a. Leapup Edutech b. Udemy
d. Trump Excel
2. Vedic Maths Sharpens your mind, increases mental agility and intelligence. It Acts as a tool for reducing finger counting and written work. Its Easy to remember & apply, create interest in student to learn math. Vedic Math is complementary to regular Math taught in schools. Students learning Vedic Math excel at school.
Platforms to learn Vedic Maths a. Vedic Maths India
3. Canva Canva enables you to create that content quickly and easily, even if you have little to no graphic design skills. Whether you use your Canva-created designs online or off, you'll be able to create a large variety of engaging content that will attract your targeted prospects; and isn't that what marketing is all about? a. Youtube1 b. Youtube2 c. Youtube3 d. Youtube4 e. Youtube5 f. Canva g. Udemy
4. New Language Being able to speak a foreign language, and having experience with different cultures, positions employees for promotions, and higher level positions. Being able to speak a foreign language fluently however is your best option. It provides the greatest job security, wages and advancement opportunity. Various languages that you can learn from various platforms: a. SPANISH - Youtube - Babbel - Udemy - Coursera - IAOL b. GERMAN - IAOL - Youtube1 - Youtube2
5. Coding and Programming Computer programming is important today because so much of our world is automated. Humans need to be able to control the interaction between people and machines. Since computers and machines are able to do things so efficiently and accurately, we use computer programming to harness that computing power. Platforms to learn Coding and Programming a. Udemy b. Code Academy c. Code Academy d. Coursera e. Youtube f. Google Digital Garage g. Google Digital Garage
6. Digital Marketing Digital marketing is advertising or promotions of products and services using digital platforms. Digital marketing gives you a huge scope and multitude of job options. If you compare, you will find these jobs are quite interesting and dynamic. In the coming future, digital marketing skills will be a prerequisite for any marketing student. Students who start now will have early bird advantage. You can also do the digital marketing course along with your regular degree program, therefore by the time you pass out, you will be industry ready. Platforms to learn Digital Marketing a. Google Digital Garage b. Google Digital Garage c. Google Digital Garage d. Google Digital Garage e. Coursera f. Youtube g. Udemy h. Google Digital Garage i. Google Digital Garage j. Google Digital Garage
7. Reading Reading sure does makes you smarter, a whole lot more than you ever were! Even reading for leisure can expand your vocabulary, improve your communication skills and ability to concentrate. But it can’t make you succeed in life unless you choose to devout your time to read the right kind of books that could help you reach your goal. Most of the personas that we admire and aspire to be like in real life are known to be passionate readers. List of Books one should read: - How to win friends and influence people – Dale Carnegie - Rich dad poor dad – Robert T. Kyosaki - Switch: How to change things when change is hard – Chip heath Dan heath. - To kill a mocking bird – Harper Lee - Think and grow rich – Napoleon hill - The 80/20 principle – Richard Koch - Zero to one – Peter Thiel
8. Pursuing Hobby Apart from all the above points, students can pursue their hobbies and excel in it. One can always build a hobby and pursue it. Hobbies student can pursue: - Dance - Music - Playing a Sport - Art & Craft - Cooking & many more..