Post 12th Career Advice
We help you discover the right career based on your unique strengths, interests and abilities. The career plan includes your graduation, professional course and any other complimenting skill development certifications which will enhance your knowledge and prospects. Benefit from the exceptional support of our career counsellors and create a step-by-step plan for your career progression.
It is an introductory session where we gather information about the student related to the students strengths, subject-wise liking, ambitions, weaknesses, hobbies, constraints and many other things followed by an Attitude Test. The duration of the 1st session would be approximately 1 - 1.5 hours.
In the second session we explain the following things:
1. Explanation of the report is done in terms of the child's personality, interests and career motivators.
2. Based on the report and discussion we suggest the three best career options along with the professional or certification courses which would complement the graduation courses.
3. Finally, we help you make a customize career timeline for the child where we explain the entire process till the child's masters. We also help the student in finalizing a goal (board marks) for their targeted institution and a subject mark plan to reach that target
The duration for the second session would be approximately 1.5 - 2 hours.
The third session would be an optional session, It would mostly be conducted for the students after their results are out if any variation in marks occur from the expected. The duration for the third session would be approximately half an hour.
I was extremely confused about counselling. Although I was stuck in a dilemma related to choosing the right career but wasn’t sure that counselling would help me.
I’m so happy that I went to pursuit career managers. Tanvi helped me to overlook all the obstacles that stood in between me and my career and choose the correct one.
Although I was skeptical about career counselling and wondering if it would actually help me but it was totally worth it.
- Ushmi Kuvadia, our student who is currently studying in Mithibai BMM
My experience at Pursuit career managers was very satisfying. Harshit sir is very prompt , firm n helpful. He can exactly pinpoint the students interest n weakness. The staff at Pursuit is also very good.
- Trupti Rai, parent of Pranav Rai, our student in standard 12 currently studying BFM in Mithibai College.